Contact Us

If you have a question or comment for the Burrillville School Department, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.   But before you do, please see where to go for some common answers - it may answer your question more quickly!

How do I register my student?

Visit our Registration page for all of your registration information.

How do I get a copy of my high school transcripts?

Please contact the Burrillville High School Guidance Secretary at 401-568-1315.

How do I find out about employment opportunities with Burrillville School Department?

Please visit our Employment page for job opportunities with the Burrillville School Department.

How can I get assistance with Skyward, the student information system?

For Skyward Family Access info and/or help, see

Important Phone Numbers

Still Need Help?

Please fill out this form and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.  Remember, you may find your answer more quickly if you contact the school or the appropriate contact directly.