Skyward Family Access

Skyward Family Access is a secure, Internet-based website that will allow you to see certain information about your students. We are very excited about how Family/Student Access will help you stay informed about your student and hope that we can use this tool to create a stronger relationship between parents and our school community.

Accessing Skyward

Managing Your Contact Information

Within Skyward, you can manage your contact information by clicking My Account​.

● Primary​ - this should be the number that you most want to be reached at for all communication types; this can be any type of number - home, cell, etc.

● Second​ and Third - these are additional numbers that you can be reached at; they have an optional drop-down to identify what kind of

number it is.

Managing Emergency Contacts

Additionally, by clicking Student Info​ and then Request Changes for (Student Name)​, you can:

● Add Emergency Contact

A student can have up to 3 Emergency Contacts. This option is only be available if less than 3 Emergency Contacts are listed. You may need to delete a contact prior to adding one​.

● Change Emergency Contact Order

You can change the contact order preference of Emergency Contacts

● Emergency Contacts

You can change the phone information of Emergency Contacts, as well as delete an emergency Contact.


Skylert is Burrillville School Department’s messaging solution for contacting parents and guardians.  By clicking Skylert​, you can use the matrix grid to select how you would like to be contacted in certain situations.

● School Hours Emergency​ - these messages are reserved for critical emergencies and are delivered during school hours (roughly 7 AM to 4 PM).

● Attendance​ - this is the phone call you get when your child has been reported absent

● General​ - these non-emergency messages are general in nature and typically delivered between 5PM and 9PM

● Non-School Hours Emergency​ - these messages are delivered outside of school hours; this is the type of message used for school cancellations due to severe weather​;

If you need assistance with changing any other student or contact information, or would like to request a paper copy of a report card, please contact the child’s school.

Skyward Documents