Youth Nutrition


Here, students and families can find information related to food service and youth nutrition.  If you have any questions, you can contact Brian Tweedie, Food Services Manager, at 401-568-1360 or

Meal Benefit Application

It's time to complete an application to see if your family qualifies for a school meal benefit.  Even if your child qualified last year, a completed application must be submitted EACH SCHOOL YEAR to continue receiving the benefit.

Whether or not you believe your child is eligible, please complete this form.  In addition to helping your student with school meals, this information helps your child's school get important state and federal education funding.



Today, more than 2 million families with kids at over 30,000 schools across the United States trust MySchoolBucks with their payments for school meals, after-school programs, bus passes, athletic fees and more. With MySchoolBucks, you can add money to your child's account, view account balances and recent purchases, and set up notifications for upcoming payments - from the convenience of your home, office, or on-the-go with our mobile app.  Visit to create an account and get started.  Please note: online payments are subject to a $2.49 processing fee. 


Burrillville Youth Nutrition has been working with Nutrislice to create an interactive website for our nutritionals and other exciting news that is going on in the youth nutritional world.  

Please visit for a look at our Nutrislice website.

Youth Nutrition Documents


Other Documents

Non-Discrimination Statement

This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly.

"In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)  mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

               Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

               1400 Independence Avenue, SW

               Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)  email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider."

Further, the Rhode Island Department of Education does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, race, color, religion, national origin or disability.  To file a complaint of discrimination with the State of Rhode Island, write to the Rhode Island Department of Education, Director, Office of Equity and Access, 255 Westminster Street, Providence, RI 02903 or call (401) 222-8979.